Mix 150 70/30 Wildflower Meadow for Embankment & Slopes

Product Rating

0 out of 5 stars from 0 reviews.

0 out of 5

There are currently 0 reviews for Mix 150 70/30 Wildflower Meadow for Embankment & Slopes. Use the tabs below to read reviews, ask a question, add your own review, see delivery information or check the Growing Information.

Love it, Like it, Tweet it, Pin it, Share it....

Please Note; Photo is purely for illustration purposes, and is not an actual representation.

This blend contains a mix of annuals and perennials to give a fantastic array of colours, specially made for steep slopes where soil erosion can be a problem, with added Creeping Red Fescue seed which gives great soil structure and helps prevent slipping. There are a full array of meadow grasses and a splash of colour from the meadow wildflowers.

Mix 150 features 70% Meadow grasses such as Creeping Red Fescue, Hard  Fescue, Crested Dogstail, Meadow Fescue, Sheep’s Fescue, Smaller Catstail, Crested Dogstail, Bentgrass, Timothy and Smooth Meadow Grass. These are matched with the remaining 30% being wild flower seed which includes Cornflower, Poppy, Ribwort Plantain, Lady’s Bedstraw, Self Heal, Birdsfoot, Forget-Me-Not, Burnet, Red Campion, Ox-Eye Daisy, Yarrow, Red Clover, Borage, Purple Tansy, Evening Primrose and Sainfoin.

Sowing instructions are attached, but a 20g per square metre sowing rate is advisable.

Pretty Wild Seeds are registered with the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA) under number 7529, so you can have confidence in both our products and advice. Although our products are listed in weights and acres, we can supply in additional quantities upon enquiry so if you need a larger supply, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • 100g for £8.99
  • 500g for £27.99
  • 1Kg for £45.99
  • 2Kg for £79.99
  • 3Kg for £105.99
  • 5Kg for £125.99
  • 10Kg for £240.99
  • 20Kg for £469.99
  • 25Kg for £579.99
  • Quantities from: £8.99

  • Sow at 20g per Sqare metre

  • Go Back

    The Mix 150 70/30 Wildflower Meadow for Embankment & Slopes is shown in Wild Flowers > Meadow Mix with Grass.

    FREE Delivery to Mainland UK

    There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first one to review Mix 150 70/30 Wildflower Meadow for Embankment & Slopes

    Add Your Review

    Ask a Question

    We happily accept returns within 14 days from date of delivery. All returns must be received in the same condition and packaging we sent them. Postage charges will not be refunded on unwanted products.

    You are solely responsible for ensuring the goods are returned to us. We will not be liable for returns that are lost in the post or lost for any other reason. If a product arrives damaged we will advise the customer how to return the item with all return costs covered by us.  Replacements & refunds will be dispatched / issued on receipt of the returned items only.